Thursday, January 22, 2009

6 Random Facts

I am quite surprised...I was tagged by Miss Jia to do these 6 random facts. Since not too many people know much about me, this was quite easy.


1. I did not learn how to drive until my 20th birthday. Well no, let me stop lying. I actually took Driver's Ed in high school when I was 15...BUT after an accident I had a few weeks after the class I never got behind the wheel of a car again. That is until I purchased my first car on my birthday...I learned how to drive in that car.

2. I did not graduate with the majority of my senior class. Thanks to missing over 20+ days in my second semester of senior year (I was 2 months pregnant then and morning sickness was a bitch). I couldn't make up all my hours before my graduation date...and ended up not walking. I actually graduated 1 month later in a small ceremony with about ten other students at my high school's library.

3. One of my biggest pet peeves, is for a female to forget who her real friends are after becoming involved with a man. I have actually stopped talking to a few friends because of that. I understand having less time for your girls. I don't understand when you only have time for friends if that nigga does you wrong. I am a firm believer in having a little bit of independence away from your man. Making everything about your man will leave you with a whole lot of heartache.

4. I have never been in love...and I am fine with that. After seeing some of the things that love does to females, I definitely do not mind staying away from it for a while.

5. I absolutely HATE being wrong...which is why I NEVER argue unless I know I am right AND I have proof to back it up. So if I actually continue to argue you down...trust and believe YOU WILL NOT WIN. If I back down that means I am a bit unsure.

6.I envy females that still have the fathers of their children still involved in their child's life. But, I can't stand to see a female take that shit for granted. Things like that really hit a sore spot with me.

Now seeing that not too many people read my blog yet...I will be tagging a few people I know from Twitter that have blogs.

Now, here are the rules:

1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6. LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP
7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule)

I am tagging the following:


1. TS Sexy Chanel
2. Symone
3. Marie Denee
4. Ms. Wright
5. Bethany

...and tagging anyone else that may read this and has a blog ( can't think of six folk right now).

5 comments:

Jia said...

YAY! Thanks for doing the tag mama :O) Good to learn more about you!

Anonymous said...

when we go to JJs, i'm SO driving. EFF the impala.

LovelyLadyBG said...

Crown, you not scared are ya lmao!

MarieDenee said...

Thanks for the love ma!

Saved Girl said...

#6,what about when the father's in the children's lives may do more harm than good in instilling values/character? and I was recently tagged, my facts are on my blog.