Friday, January 9, 2009

Still getting it....

Ok, Ok...I KNOW!

My ass surely has not been updating my blog about my healthier lifestyle endeavors like I said I would. Off to a bad dammit start already, lol. BUT...I have been good I have worked out 5 times a day and sometimes twice a day. I eat well and do not drink sodas or indulge in junk any longer. I have even had to get on my self hard about eating 3 meals a day and 2 snacks. There has only been two days where I was off with my food (New Years Eve and New Years Day) and tat is because my wisdom tooth was being a bitch and I needed to get it cut out. So I couldn't eat AT ALL. I stayed in bed heavily medicated with the Anbesol at my bed side.

Other than that I have been doingvery well...and the Body for Life program really seems to fit me. I also bought a few new work out items for days I just can't make it to the gym. I hit up Ebay and bougt sets of dumbbells (3, 5, and 8 lbs) I also got ankle and wrist weights, an excercise ball and mat, and a Jillian Micheals workout DVD along with Mel B (from the spice girls, lol) workout video. I really like the Mel B video. I just like hearing her talk and her overall enthusiasm...PLUS, her body is the shit.

Anyway, I will try to keep this updated at least weekly. Simply because I hardly find time to step away from the Blackberry or some work I am doing to do a daily update. Soooo, lookout for me on Sundays with those updates.

0 comments: